At Serialized we want to give you an awesome customer experience. Therefore we offer limited free technical support for all our customers. Our free support is limited to the scope and timeframes described below.
Serialized free technical support is available only for the APIs provided by Serialized and is limited to the following:
- Any problems registering with the service or using Access Keys
- Identifying problems preventing an application from using our API
- Providing workarounds and solutions for known problems
- Help using our APIs in the most efficient way
- Answering general techical questions and giving pointers to documentation, when available
Serialized free techincal support does not include the following:
- Debugging of users’ applications. It’s your code remember.
- Rewriting or migrating applications to work with Serialized.
- Adapting the event format to work with other services.
Who can contact support?
Support is available for all registered users of Serialized. Currently we accept support issues via chat and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Serialized is automatically monitored 24x7. If any issues that affects the health and operation of our core services occur, our operations team will be notified and respond immediately to fix these issues. This monitoring covers all Serialized services and is enabled for all plans and users of Serialized.